Monday 6 January 2020

SLJ Wk2 D1 A3 - 'Dear Jacinda'

Hi Bloggers,
This is the second week of the Summer Learning Journey. I picked to do a letter to Jacinda Ardern, which was activity 3. I toke me a bit of time to come up with a letter but here it is.


https://www.parliament.nz/en/mps-and-electorates/members-of-parliament/ardern-jacinda/
Dear Jacinda,
Please encourage people to help stop climate change. (etc. buying electric cars)

Please make a law about certain dates for fireworks. (because sometimes they keep me up all night)

Please let Greta Thunberg come to New Zealand to take about climate change. (and maybe do some more protest about climate change)

Please still help people when something bad happens.

Lastly please stay the best prime minister in the world.

From Daniel

(By the way I will not be doing any activities on Tuesday or Thursday because those are my screen-free days)



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team who will be reading and commenting on your blog posts this summer. You have made a great start to the programme - ka pai!

    Well done for using a letter format for your post. I like that you started with a greeting ('Dear Jacinda') and ended with your name. I think she would be very happy with your final request! You have also chosen some very important issues to write about, like climate change. I also agree about the fireworks. I find it very hard to sleep when they are going off all the time, and they are also dangerous for animals, and a lot of people don't clean up their rubbish afterwards which is sad.

    I hope that you are enjoying your summer holidays and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel,
    Hope you have a good holiday too
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.