Friday, 23 October 2020

Basketball

Talofa Lava Bloggers!

In late Term 3 we started to do Basketball. We have continued to do it into early Term 4. It is always really fun doing Basketball. We used to have Ronan & Mikey but now we have Coach Tania. Anyway below are some photos & even a video!





Blog ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Daniel. My names Maiki. I´m from Ahipara school. I like your video be next and the photo. Maybe time you could add more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara school i like your video it is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Kedjron from Ahipara school. I really like you basketball video it looks very fun. I love basketball its the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Peyton and I go to marshland school.

    I very like your blog. and keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.