Thursday 15 August 2019

Improving Blog Comments

Kia Ora Everyone, Today in Cybersmart we went onto someone's blog found a comment and gave it a makeover. I went onto Dani's blog and improved Hunter's comment which said "Hi Dani i lick this slid. Dani you cod ad a titoll. Rpliy"


My improved version says "Hi Dani, My name it Hunter I am from Titirangi School. I really liked your slideshow, even though I don’t really like KFC but I do like pizza. I reminded me of when I did animations last year as a Year 3. Next time you could improve your spelling. What it your favourite type of pizza at Pizza Hut? From Hunter, Blog you later Please Reply"

In my improved version I made it follow the correct structure, Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful. I also made sure it had lots of detail.

I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Daniel! You've certainly improved the feedback Hunter could have given Dani. I can see you have made comments that are positive, thoughtful and helpful, and incorporated the ideas Hunter originally contributed. You modified your blog content to explain what couldn't be seen in your screenshot, too. How could you avoid blurry graphics in future blog posts?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.