Wednesday 24 November 2021

Back At School! (Mandala Patterns)

Back At School!

Hello bloggers around the world🌍👈, today I am blogging about returning to school and one of my favourite tasks. So basically because kids in primary school can't get vaccinated we can only go back part time. Below is a timetable of the days I am at school. Going back to school has been really fun, especially being able to see friends and teachers.


Right, as I mentioned at the beginning I was going to talk about one of my favourite tasks. The task that I picked was doing Mandala Patterns. For those of you who don't know what Mandala Patterns are, I will explain now. Mandala Patterns are basically symmetric patterns that can represent ones journey. For more information on Mandala Patterns click here. I decided to make mine with a diamond in the middle below are some photos of the creation and final result of my Mandala.


            

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. I'm glad you're enjoying being back at school and connecting with everyone. Can you check your photos because they've not showing for me. I like the way you've included a link so that people can read more if they'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Blog again Daniel. The photos are in the Gallery in a folder called T4 Bubble Classes. There are several of you and your finished piece of work as well as lots of the group. You could also add the slideshow Miss Loh created that had information about Mandalas and some examples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Morena Daniel. Good to see you back at school enjoying your friends. I saw the wonderful Mandala patterns on the court, was one of them yours? As Phil said, please check your link so more people can see your Mandala patterns. Keep up your super attitude.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.