Monday 20 January 2020

SLJ Wk4 D1 A3 - The Diary of Anne Frank (but we had to write our own diary)

26th October 2017

Dear Diary,
One sunny day I hopped in the taxi from Wellington Airport to Government house. To see Jacinda Ardern (the prime minister) and lots of other people get sworn in. One of the other people was my Dad who got sworn in to become and under secretary for Ethnic communities.(He is now the Chief Government Whip). Then we got the taxi back and flew home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_House,_Wellington#/media/File:Government_House,_Wellington,_2011.jpg




3 comments:

  1. Mōrena Daniel,

    Kuen here from the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you had a lovely weekend what did you get up to? I went out to the beach with my family because the weather was beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing your diary entry today, that must’ve been such an awesome experience not only for your dad but for you too. I had no idea what the role was until I read your blog post today and then I went and did my research that is such an awesome job!

    Did you get to do much while you were down in Wellington? I love the Te Papa museum down in Wellington.

    Don’t forget the programme finishes this week on Friday the 24th of January, so keep up the hard work!

    Ngā Mihi,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel

    Fascinating blog post Daniel! I very like the story you have putted in your Diary. Is it a made up one? Maybe next time you should write a little bit more of what happened you your fantastic day. Otherwise, great blog post Daniel.

    -Pao :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniel,
    It has been a while since I was on your blog, so I decided to pop in and comment o some of your posts. I really like how you added an image. Even better you also attributed it. Good Job. Another thing I liked is how you put the date for the diary entry for your writing. I actually have a 2020 diary. I have to write in it every day. Sometimes I forget to write in it, so the next day I have to write in yesterdays and today's. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information about what happened that day. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.