Sunday 29 March 2020

Me in Lockdown

Hi Everyone,
Today we have been asked to make a blog post about what we have been doing during the lockdown. Each day everyone in my house (excluding our pet) Follows this schedule

<9: Breakfast & Free time

9am-10am: Social Call with someone

10am-11am: Creative time

11am-12pm: School Work on devices

12pm-1pm: Lunch & Free time

1pm-2pm: Outside Time (PE if raining)

2pm-3pm: Quiet Time

3pm-3:30pm: Home Helping

3:30pm-4pm: Meeting our neighbor  for afternoon tea

4pm-6pm: Family Activity

6pm-7pm: Dinner and Free time

Thomas to bed at 7pm
Me to bed at 8pm
Jacob to bed at 9pm

What's your schedule?




8 comments:

  1. Wow cool schedule Daniel. No wonder you are getting your tasks completed. It looks a very varied schedule too. I love the social call idea, it really is a great way to stay in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Daniel - we haven't set a schedule yet, but we'll probably organise one soon, yours is a pretty good model to follow. You have me intrigued....what does Scarlet do differently to the rest of the family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarlet just walks around our house lots and lots.

      Delete
    2. She is probably really enjoying the fact that everyone is home with her, all day, every day :-)

      Delete
  3. Talofa Daniel! That looks like a great schedule, you are all fitting a lot into your day. Our bubble doesn't really have a schedule, we just have certain things we are trying to complete each a day, such as family workouts and a cleaning job! I love how you are scheduling to check in with your neighbour. Have you tried any of the many online fitness classes? Ka kite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried some dancing and yoga today!

      Delete
  4. Hi Daniel, this is Shreyas. I liked how you did some blogging in the Holidays/Lockdown and I liked how you told us what you do on the just like 10am-11am - Creative time. I'll see you next time with some more blogs in the holidays/lockdown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Daniel,
    I love your blogpost. That is a great schedule you got there. My family and I don't have a schedule. Could you please tell me more about 'Creative Time'? What do you do in that time? I heard that you tried dancing and yoga. Me, Josie, Travis and my Mum made up a dance of our own. It's for my poppa's birthday, which is today!
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weeks. Keep a smile on your face too.
    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.