Wednesday 27 May 2020

My Lockdown Diary

Kia Ora Bloggers!

The coronavirus lockdown was an unprecedented change in life. For 7 weeks everyone in NZ had to stay home. Then last week we came back to school. During the boring Lockdown I was stuck at home with my family. We did the same things over and over again. In that time we did Distance Learning. Distance learning is where we do all our work at home. We did lots of Google Meet and fun Kahoots during them. We even had a special guest on our last Google Meet. Here is a link to my post. We went into Lockdown on the 24th of March and got out of it on the 14th of May. School started on the 18th of May. Below is my Lockdown Diary.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    I really liked you post and your lockdown diary looked great too.
    Next time you could add more writing and maybe do your font size smaller.
    What is your favourite slide?
    here is the link to my blog if you want to have a little look
    https://wpseranam.blogspot.com/
    blog ya later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erana,
      My favorite slide was drawing dinner
      Blog ya later!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. What do you mean?

      Delete
    2. I mean I tried to make it as interesting as I could, but it was very hard. Thank you for your hard work to get through it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Daniel. I love your Lockdown Diary. I think it's really cool. I love the colours you used and the amount of work you did. This post was very entertaining, (not boring at all). Your paragraph is very informative. I like how you explained everything with soo much detail. I understood your sentences, they were clear. I enjoyed reading your post.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog post. Thank you for such great feedback. I really enjoyed the week at school, I hope you did too. There were loads of different, creative and active activities.
    Overall... this was a fantastic blogpost. Your puncuation is just outstanding. This would be a great example for others. Enjoy the long weekend, I will ofcourse. Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rael,
      I will also have a look at your Lockdown Diary.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.