Wednesday 26 August 2020

26/8/2020 Activities

Barev DZez
(Hello in Armenian using english alphabet)

Today I feel good My favourite thing today was the Baking Soda & Vinegar Volcano. My least favourite thing was probably the Basic Facts test because it was really hard. I still enjoyed everything though.

Today for Reading I did Readworks. I read about a hole in the ozone layer. I got 5/6 (83%). I think I did a good job.

Today for Writing I wrote a comment on my blogger buddy. It was on a blog post about CSI. It was very interesting.

Today for Maths I did a Basic Facts test. It was distracting because I was doing it from home. I got 58 questions right.

For my Other activity I did a Baking Soda & Vinegar Volcano. I added food colouring but I didn’t add enough. It was messy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.