Thursday 27 August 2020

Animate A Name Coding

Përshëndetje Bloggers
(Hello in Albanian)

Today I am blogging about my coding. Today I coded my cats name, Scarlet. It was really fun. I tried to do different things for each letter but I ran out of time 😢. It was still pretty fun. I learnt how to

- Make the letters change colour
- Make the letters spin around
- Make them look like they are dancing
- Make them bounce up and down
- Make them wave
- And make them talk

Below is mine
Click the green flag to activate it.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, hey Daniel it Disaree from Haurki. What a lovely master piece you have created. I love the name Scarlet. This look really fun and I liked how you made each letter move on it self. Maybe you could teach us some skills? I know you never run out of ideas because your full of ideas. My favorite is the A because it looks like it's having a dance party of it own. But every single one look amazing. Great job Daniel, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Disaree,
      Thank you for the lovely comment. I have just realised that was a typo and I meant to pu I ran out of time. I can fix that.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Daniel, I love this post! What a great way to practise coding skills, maybe we could get all of Te Waka Ako coding animal names, now if only I could think of some names to give them to practise on...ummm, let me think ;-)
    My favourite letter is C, because I like the way it spins around. Could you make Scarlet bounce across the top of the letters?
    Looking forward to seeing you on Monday - keep rehearsing your production lines, it'll be good to get back to rehearsals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I wonder what Scarlet will think if we show it to her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Daniel my name is Bryson from Ahipara school I really liked the animation you created.Next time you could add more movement in the cat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.