Wednesday 12 August 2020

Maramataka/Māori Luna Calendar

Sveiki Bloggers,

(Hello in Lithuanian)

So I am back to doing my work at home. This week I will be blogging about things we have done over that past weeks. Today I will blog Maramataka. 

Maramataka is the Māori lunar calendar. The lunar calendar follows the phases of the moon. Maramataka has the Māori months and also starts in June. Click on the picture for the link.



(By the way my photos will be different because I am doing them on a different device)



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. It's great to see you posting on your blog from home. I learnt lots about the different months from your doc. Maybe you could make a quiz or something to see if people can remember the facts?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.