Friday 11 December 2020

Slip & Slide!

Slip & Slide

Hello bloggers around the worldπŸŒπŸ‘ˆ, yesterday at school we had a slip & slide. For the slip & slide we had a huge slide that we put on a hill in school. Then our school's caretaker added soapy water to the slide. Once we were in our togs we went to the slide. It was so much fun. Some people even crashed and got super soapy at the end! At one point we had to go with a buddy. I chose my friend Nora. For the last slide I ran onto the slide and zoomed down it. In the end I crashed and got super soapy. After that we got washed off. The water to wash us off was super cold. Then we hopped in the pool. The pool was really nice and warm. Then we hopped out to get changed. I had a really fun time. Below are some photos.





Thank you for reading

B y e    B y e    B y e

By Daniel

Design inspired by my friend Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.