Wednesday 23 December 2020

SLJ Week 2, Day 3 - Jingle Bells

Jingle bells

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today for summer learning journey we ad to make our own version of... Jingle bells, BUT it ad to be Kiwi style. We also ad to sing it. Below are some reasons ow Christmas is different in the northern & southern hemisphere. 
 
- Different seasons
- People in the Sothern hemisphere normally go to the beach.
- People in the northern hemisphere sing carols at people doors
- Christmas cards are more popular in the northern hemisphere.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. The kiwi version of jingle bells you wrote has a lot of good features and fun. The part where you rhyme beach and peach is cool. I hope you get to go to ninety mile beach and have a swim. Is there something in the song that is most important to you? What is it? Mr Winter from Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel,

    I’m (also) Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Awesome Jingle bells remix, It’s really catchy and clever. I love the line with extra flourish like “Scholls over…(finally)” and “Get those sausages cooking (mmmm)” maybe this line could be ‘sausies’ so the line’s a bit shorter?

    I enjoyed this so much and it’s so good that I’m gonna save it as one of our outstanding blog posts which will receive extra points.

    Good work Daniel, Merry Christmas,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Daniel. I love the song and also the little bonus facts about Christmas in the different hemispheres. I hope Santa still manages to deliver all the gifts if he's hanging out in Wanaka! Lastly I like how your song included some important messages about scanning and being sun smart! Keep up the great blogging and have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.