Tuesday 26 October 2021

Today - 26/10/2021

 Today's tasks


Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today I am blogging about what I did today. First I will talk about what I did today then something else fun I did at the end.

For our Maths today we had a warm up and a main tasks. The war up was this game called “Who want to be a Hundredaire”. I got $550. For my main task I did the Tapa cloth tasks. They were all super fun. My favourite was the Tapa Cloth activities. Below is the Tapa Cloth Slideshow.



For our Writing I looked through the slideshow to figure out what a fable is. Then on Slide 11 I wrote the definition of a fable in my own words. I really enjoyed reading about what a fable is. Below is the slideshow


For our Reading task I listened to “It's OK to be different. I also listened to the fable “The Hare and the tortoise”. Below is my fable task.


For my Other task I did the "Walking" Water Experiment. It was pretty fun. I even made a time-lapse of the water going through the paper towels. I will add the video on later tonight.









I also did a special challenge. I have been watching these translation recipe videos. Basically someone puts a recipe through Google Translate a bunch of times then puts it back to English. Today I got my older brother to give us one too. It was "Dry Chocolate Cake" (or rather "Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake" before translation). It was super fun. Below is a photo of it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog, Daniel. You’ve done a super amount of work today! Loved your Tapa Cloth patterns, you really understand how to reflect, rotate and translate patterns. Ka pai on your understanding of a fable. As for using Google Translate for recipes, it sounds super funny…or it could be disastrous! I know you like to experiment with food…haha. Looking forward to seeing the Walking Water experiment, science is great fun. Fantastic online learning, Daniel, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.