Wednesday 29 April 2020

Railway Art for Aotea Station!!! 😊

Kia Ora Everyone,
I have done some art to go in Aotea Station!!! Aotea Station will be on the City Rail Link. The city rail link will go between Britomart (city) and Mt Eden. The 2 stations on the way will be Aotea and Karangahape. My art will be at Aotea. Mine is supposed to look sorta like London. Anyway here is a photo. Aotea Station is opening in 2024. If you are at primary school and would like to make your own art here is a link

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, how exciting, having your work up for all commuters walking through the station to see! My husband goes to work by train so I will tell him, once the station opens, to look out for your picture, I feel quite proud that a Waikowhai pupil has work there. That's pretty special! Will your family go once the station opens, to view your picture?
    Keep your terrific blog posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.