Sunday 3 May 2020

Postcard from my teacher πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

Kia Orana Everyone,
Yesterday I got a postcard from my teacher (Ms Sands).  I was super duper happy to get one. This was the first postcard I have ever gotten from school. Anyway here is what is said.

Dear Daniel,
I am considering this is an 'essential' letter to send you because you have been so engaged with your online activities and activities with your family. Your constant blogging and commenting is inspirational and helpful for others as well as yourself. Have a lovely weekend and keep on keeping on. 

Arohanui Ms Sands

Thanks Ms Sands!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Noah from Manukau. Wow you must of been so happy when you got the postcard from your teacher Ms Sands.
    Are you exited to see your teacher again when you go back to school?
    It's awesome to see that you update your blog regularly.
    I hope you are enjoying the lock down period with your family.
    See you when we are back at school.


    Great blog Daniel bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Daniel, you totally deserved that postcard! You are putting so many great posts up, and so often! Your engagement with online learning is outstanding! I enjoy the range of activities you blog about too.
    Keep it up Daniel. Excellent effort!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.