Friday 1 May 2020

Sleeping/Google Meet in a fort

Kia Ora Everyone,

Last night I slept in a fort for the second time during lockdown! I also did my Google meet in it with my class. Well sorta, My class did not come to my house but we were on a google meet and I did mine in the fort. 

The other time I slept in a fort was a few weeks ago for something else. 

Anyway here are some pics of me building it.


Before



                                                                             During



After



1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, I like the idea of sleeping in a fort. It's like you went away, but as we can't actually go away from home, it's like sleeping away... from your bed anyway. What did you do inside so it was a comfortable surface to sleep on? My brother and I used to make forts under the kitchen table. we'd put sheets over the table to make our sleep out room. Once, my friend who lived next door, and I, asked our mums if we could sleep outside in their playhouse. Our mums said yes, so into bed we went, but when it got dark we got scared and we went into our own beds to sleep. Inside forts were my choice from then on.
    Great work making the most of every day. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.