Monday 17 August 2020

17/8/2020 Activities

Mholo Bloggers

(Hello in Xhosa)


Each day this week I will be posting about what I have done each day. Then at the end of the week I will do a blog post about all of my activities.

Today for Reading I read the book "Why Is The Moon Upside Down". We also had to do a google from as a response. I got 4/10.

Next I did Writing. I had to write a fictional story about this dog who escaped from is owners house. We also had to try and achieve our goal. I wrote 116 words.

Maths was next. I did a Kahoot about decimals. At the time of me doing it I came 3rd but by the end of the week someone else will probably take me over. It was really fun.

Last but not least I had other. This is when we have to do something from a different page on the Te Waka Ako site. I choose coding. It was also super fun.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Daniel, your commitment and enthusiasm for your online learning is evident in this blog post. I notice in your reflection that you thought you wouldn't get much done, I'm pleased to see you're feeling better. It's so impressive that you have completed so many tasks already. How do you think you could have improved your Reading Response score? Don't be despondent about your score - remember, we learn the most from our mistakes! I'm really looking forward to seeing you and the other members of the production team in our rehearsal tomorrow. Until then, take care and stay kind!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.