Tuesday 18 August 2020

18/8/2020 Activities

Habari Bloggers
(Hello in Swahili)

Today I have done a range of fun activities. Below is a description of each activity. 

Today we did our first class google meet. I really enjoyed it. Sadly though my internet connection wasn't very good so it kicked me off a few minutes early.

First I did Reading. I did an ARBS activity about Black Holes. An ARB activity is where you read a text and then you have to answer questions. I really like doing ARBS.

After Reading I did Writing. I had to write about this haunted house. That was really fun too. I also had to try and achieve my goal. I think I did a good job. I wrote 129 words.

2nd to last I had Maths. For Maths I also did and ARB but it was about decimals. I don't know how many I got correct because it didn't mark it. I think I did a good job though.

Last but not least I did my other activity. What I choose was an activity were we draw one of our favourite teddy bears. When we go back to school the teachers will put all of them together.

Something else I did was "Te Waka Ako Can Cook". All of the people in the syndicate (including the teachers) can put in a family favourite recipe. Mine are "Shape Biscuits" as called by my little brother.

Today's Activities


Te Waka Ako Can Cook

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel!
    I love the online work you've done. It's a great thing you explained each activity. I think it is a great idea to greet the readers in a different language, I learnt something new. The teddy bear you drew is so adorable. I might have a go at making your ‘Shape Biscuits’. They look delicious.

    Overall, well done for an excellent blogpost. I hope you enjoy the production rehearsal today. Stay safe and stay awesome, blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Daniel, we might try out your recipe for shape biscuits so thank you for sharing it!
    From Austin's mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Daniel. Thank you for the detailed recount of your learning yesterday - it sounds like it was a particularly busy day. The reflection slide is a great way to review your learning for the day. Is your Teddy Bear a CareBear by any chance? Your recipe for the Shape Biscuits sounds quite mouth-watering. Have you tried any of the other recipes in the slides? Thanks for coming along to Production Rehearsal this morning. See you again on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.