Thursday 20 August 2020

20/8/2020 Activities

Hallå Bloggers 🌏
(Hello in Swedish)

Today has been fun and interesting. Here is a description about everything.

For Reading I another ARBS. It was about the Dewey Decimal system used in most libraries today. It is only really used in non-fiction though.

For Writing I wrote about this boy riding on a magic carpet. It is also inspired by our school production, Jasmine & Aladdin.

For Maths I did some coding. It was really fun. I coded a superhero to fly and do lots of other cool things. There is a video below.

Finally for my Other activity I did some science. We made Ice cream in a bag! It was really fun. Mine tasted a bit salty.


7 comments:

  1. Ka pai Daniel. I like the way you've combined maths and coding. Who do you think would learn from your scratch project? Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely reply Mr Margetts.
      I will be doing blog post every weekday during lockdown

      Delete
    2. With my coding I learnt how to make it look like it is flying and sort of make a game too.

      Delete
  2. Daniel - what a fun day of learning! It was fabulous to see your siblings involved in the ice-cream making activity. I think I noticed lots of different colours in those ice-cream bags - were they different flavours? What was your favourite activity from today's learning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flavours were
      Mint Chocolate Chip
      Vanilla x2
      Hot chocolate.
      The ice cream was probably my favourite.

      Delete
  3. Hello Phoenix here from marshland school i love your blog post i thought it was a really good blog post keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniel this is Lucas from Marshland School. That looked like a very cool day i hope you liked it. The game that you created on scratch looked cool too, i wish i could play it. I like the colors that you have and the icecream looked good. You could have added in some more color thow and so more text on what you did. Lucas M

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.