Wednesday 19 August 2020

19/8/2020 Activities

Chaírete Bloggers 🌏
(Hello in Greek)

Today I have done more fun activities.

For Reading I did "I spy with Google Earth". For this you have to spot various landmarks across the world and get a photo, interesting fact and where it is.

For Writing I had to write about me waking up on an isolated island. I really enjoyed writing about it. I wrote 133 words.

For Maths I did Studyladder. Studyladder is a maths program. I had to do some work on decimals. It was kinda hard.

Finally for my Other activity I went onto the Fast Finishers page and went onto Kiwi Kids News. I read about how the elephant population in Kenya has doubled in the past 30 years. It was really fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Daniel, I particularly like how you set your blog posts out, using font to emphasise and draw attention to specific areas. I've requested access to a couple of the documents so that I can read your work. Why was Reading your favourite activity today? Keep up the awesome commitment to learning, creating and sharing Daniel. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,
    It's great to see you updating your blog.

    What landmarks did you see on Google Earth?
    So what did you do when you woke up on the island?
    It's good that you are doing your studyladder math!

    Keep up the awesome blogging :)


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.