Monday 24 August 2020

24/8/2020 Activites

Privet Bloggers
(Hello in Russian using English Alphabet)

Today I have done several fun activities. From holiday planning to ARBS here is what I have one today.

For Reading I planned a holiday using Google Earth. It was super duper fun. I choose lots of fun places around the world

For Writing I wrote about a child who gets a dragon for his bday. It enjoyed it. I was very creative


For Maths I did the ARBS about bus fares. I am not sure about my answer because they are not shown.


For my Other activity I read about the richest people on the planet. It was really interesting.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Daniel, you are such a hard working student! You really do pack a lot of learning into each day! Thank you for posting on your blog so we can all hear about what learning activities you are engaging in.
    What would be your first place country to visit if you could choose anywhere? I would choose Santorini in Greece. My husband and I were booked to go there for our 40th wedding anniversary this year. Sadly it was cancelled because of covid 19. I could do a virtual visit couldn't I!
    Keep up the awesome work focus and we'll see you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read your story about Alma giaffe and feel sad that she ended up in a coma. Oh dear! How did her owner get her to the vet I wondered? I'd love to hear how she was transported.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.