Saturday 19 September 2020

Māori Language Week

Kia Ora Bloggers


This Week is Māori Language Week. For those of you who don't know Māori Language Week celebrates the indigenous language of New Zealand, Te Reo Māori.

We have done lots of fun things ifor Māori Language Week this year. By the way if you want to get the lines above letters like āēīōū you can go to maori.typeit.org.

Anyway, my favourite thing this week was the Te Reo Māori comic strip. For the comic strip we had to have at least 2 characters talking to each other in Te Reo Māori. 

My other favorite thing we did was finding out our names in Te Reo Māori. Mine was Rāniera. In my comic strip my characters names were Anne and  Tim BUT I used their Māoari names instead which are Ani & Timi. If you want to find YOUR Te Reo Māori name go to myname.kupu.co.nz



Link on picture


Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.