Wednesday 6 January 2021

SLJ Week 4 Day 3 - Ice Cream

Ice Cream

Hello bloggers around the world🌏👈, today for SLJ we had to do some Te Reo. We had a slideshow with different sentences in Te Reo that we had to listen to. Then we had to write what we heard. After that, we had to delete a box and find out if we did it right. I did Step It Up, for step it up we had to make a scratch project. Below are my slideshow and scratch project.


Link on photo👆

Scratch Project

Thank you for reading

B y e    B y e    B y e
By Daniel 

3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Daniel. What a fantastic blog post! I see that you were super close with your attempts at the sentences. Do you know how to include a macron on your Chromebook? I like your Scratch project too. I realise now that on my example one I should have included an ice cream appearing in their hand! I think that would look cool.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Daniel,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoy these activities because I think it is important for everyone to learn and practice their Te Reo Māori. Your slide was very well done and you translated and rearranged and wrote the sentences well!

    I really enjoyed your animation and good job for stepping it up and making one, I thought it was great that you included sentences from the activity and I like the design of your characters and the background.

    What was your favorite part of this activity and why?

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Daniel,
    What an amazing post you have created! what was your favourite part about this task? How long did it take to guess what a sentence was?
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
    Maddison

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.