Tuesday 23 March 2021

Ako Hiko Poetry Slam

 Ako Hiko Poetry Slam

Hello bloggers around the world🌍👈, today I am blogging about the Ako Hiko Poetry Slam. For those of you who don't know the poetry slam is were students from different schools recorord their poems and enter them into the competition. My poem is called The Sea's Anger. It is about waves crash... WAIT!!!!!!! I should stop spoiling it for you. I even added sound affects. Anyway thats enough from me. The video and written poem are below.





6 comments:

  1. Tino pai Daniel. What an awesome idea to add sound effects to your poem. It's so dramatic when the sounds stop! I like the way you paused to leave space there. Have you checked out any of the other poems on the site yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Mr Margetts,
      Thanks for the comment. I have not looked at the other posts yet but I will over the weekend. I hope you are feeling well.

      Nga Mihi
      Daniel

      Delete
  2. Kia ora, Daniel Im Tahlia from Paroa School I loved how you had a choice if you wanted to read it or listen to it. I liked it because it was very caroming good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is jari and you have made a very good powem it makes sens and itis very good good job maby you can make the witing a bit biger next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniel it's me Lynch from Pt England school I really like your poem it was amazing. Have a great day and I hope you keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Daniel I really liked your poem the title the story and everything you did. And I liked the sound effect while you were talking in the video.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.