Monday 8 March 2021

Lockdown No. 4

Lockodwn No. 4

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, this week (Week 5) we had to do our school work online. The lockdown was because someone who was meant to be isolating didn't. This plunged Auckland back into lockdown. While Auckland was in lockdown the rest of the country was in Level 2. Anyway thats enough COVID news for now. I felt sad because lockodown affects lots of buisnesses. My favourite activity was making pesto/churros, link on words. However I am blogging about my science experiment. I used water, pepper and dishwashing liquid. My favourite family activity was... well lets jut say we weren't really able to do anything as a family. This is because my parents were busy and my Mum broke her wrist the other day. I am feeling happy to be at school again because I can see my freinds. However I am also sad because my Mum is finding it very hard with a broken wrist. She will be working from home for a while longer. Below is the original video, my video and my lockdown creations slideshow. 

Lockdown Creations

My experiment

Origanal Experiment

Thank you for reading

B y e  B y e  B y e

By Daniel

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora
    Daniel, Your experiment is spectacular.
    Dear Daniel did you enjoy experiment what an
    splendid experiment you have done. I really
    enjoyed watching your video

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Daniel. I wonder if next time you could use foo colouring to colour the salt first so it's easier to see? Although it might just come off in the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, maybe I should have used the pink salt instead.

      Delete
  3. Hi Daniel,
    When I tried this experiment I could not see the salt either. I hope you had fun!

    Nga mihi
    Madeleine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.