Friday 25 June 2021

Procedural Writing

Procedural Writing

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today I am posting about procedural writing. Procedural writing is when you write a piece of text that explains how to do something. For our writing we had to choose a game. I chose Wizards. If you don't know what Wizards is don't worry I will explain later.

When we did our writing I learnt how to write a procedural text. First you need to add the title. Then add a little description of the game. After that write what you need. Following that you will need to number your steps in order. Also its a good idea for them to start with verbs. After that we added a diagram. Afterwards we transferred it to a google doc.

I think that I did a good job explaining how to play Wizards. Wizards is a really fun game. Below are two (the plan and the doc) procedural text explaining how to play Wizards. The text is linked on the pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, it's me your buddy. What interesting game Daniel I like the game wizards I played game before old memories... Hope to see some more from you...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.