Friday 6 August 2021

Y6 Visit to Waikowhai Intermediate

 Y6 Visit to Waikowhai Intermediate

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today I am blogging about my visit to Waikowhai Intermediate. Yesterday all the Year Sixes went on a bus to Waikowhai Intermediate. When we arrived we went to the hall. Then we heard from Mr King, the principal. After that we saw the year 7 & 8 k-pop dance and the chior. They were both really good. Soon after that we went for a walk around to see all the classes. It was really cool. After that we walked backed to the bus. Overall the visit to Waikowhai Intermediate was really fun. I went for a visit because that will be my school next year. I am really exicted to go to Waikowhai Intermediate next year. Are you going to Intermediate next year?
HOME | wai-int
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. My name is Junior and I go to Wesley primary school. I liked the way you explained what you did and where. This reminded me we the year 6's and I went to the Wesley intermediate open day. Probably next time you could add photo's of what were you doing a Waikowhai Intermediate. That's all from me, Junior. Check my blog out !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.