Friday 13 August 2021

The Olympics! Ancient, Modern and Present Day

Reading DLO

Hello bloggers around the world🌎👈, today I am blogging about my Reading DLO. In my post about my Olympics work I said a new book would be coming to this blog. And today is the day! For this we had two WALT's, they were Summarising and Synthesising. Our success criteria was was to find important information about our question; How have the Olympic Games changed from the Ancient Games to the Modern Games to the Present Day Games. I decided to make a book about "The History of the Olympics". My favourite part was making the cover because it has lots of different pictures. I liked seeing how the Olympics have changed over time. It is not yet finished but will be soon. Click on the picture below to read my book.



3 comments:

  1. I love the front cover of your book Daniel, it is a clever idea to use multiple Olympic logos to highlight the changes that have happened over the years. This shows changes also in design and printing methods. Well done. Unfortunately we can't open the book as this message comes up....File is in the owners bin.. could you maybe see if you can link it a different way or maybe take a screenshot of each page within your book? It is a fantastic book example that I shared with the Uenuku Reading class. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Daniel. The front cover images look awesome. I cant wait to see the finished book. From what I can see I think you will have done lots of research. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The front cover is awesome!
    I am looking forward to reading the rest of your book!
    Did you know that the Olympics are coming to Australia in 2032?
    It would be great to watch the games in person right?
    Keep up the awesome blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.