Monday 18 October 2021

Pizza Making Fun

 Making Pizza!!!

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today for my Writing work I have to blog about something fun I did in the holidays. As you may have read from the title I am blogging about Making Pizza. Basically when I turned 11 my parents offered me to srat earning pocket money for doing chores. I said yes. My jobs are loading the dishwasher, emptying the compost, putting the compost bin out (when needed) and making dinner once a week. For making my dinner last week I made Pizza (suprise, suprise!!!). I was looking online for pizza recipes (tasty.co) and found one called "Ultimate Homemade Pizza". I decided to make it. It was super duper fun, I even managed to toss the dough in the air! The recipe made way more pizzas than I needed so I halved the recipe. One was Pesto & Garlic, one Margerita and the other one was topped with Capsicum & Salami. Here is a link to the recipe. Sadly I have no photos ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds a great deal, chores for pocket money. Snd making dinner once a week means you learn many skills by the time you leave home. I'm impressed you made the dough and could toss it! Well done. Which was your favourite topping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Sands, thanks for the lovely comment. My favourite one was probably the one with Pesto & Garlic on it. Since that was my first one it got a little bit burnt. ๐Ÿคช Thanks Again

      Delete
  2. Ka pai Daniel. Awesome life skills, money and food! Soon you’ll have a food cart and be learning to run a business. Enjoy your mahi and cooking, you are making your family happy too. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Mrs Butler. I am hoping to have a pizza restaurant when I grow up!

      Delete
  3. Well done Daniel, with age comes responsibility and it sounds like you are stepping up to earn your pocket money in a sensible and enthusiastic way. My parents did the same thing with me at a similar age, I had to create a budget for what I would spend my money on throughout the year - it was a really good way to learn life skills! The pizzas sound delicious, although my personal favourite would be the pesto and garlic option. Pizza dough tossing is not an easy feat - so congratulations, I foresee chef options in your future. Do you have a least or most favourite chore? My least favourite was brushing the rug in our living room.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.