Monday 4 October 2021

Weekly Baking - Pavlova!

 Pavlova

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today I am blogging about what I made with my Nanny this week. Each week I will be blogging about my baking that I do. This week we made Pavlova. My younger brother came up with the idea and was inspired by The Little Blue Duck. In the story a little blue duck (Whio) makes a pavlova and asks the other native animals at the farm to help. Each time they don't so the Whio says "I'll do out myself then". In the end they all want to eat it however the duck says "Since you were to lazy to help when it comes to eating, I'll do it myself". We used a recipe from Chelsea Sugar. Link here. We decorated it with strawberries, whipped cream and, kiwifruit. Below are some photos.



Next week
I will be 
making
a Double
Chocolate
Mousse 
Tart. Stay
Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. What a cracking blog post. I like the way you have explained the reason behind making the pavlova. I also enjoyed your summary of the story. What do you think the morale of that tale is? So how did it taste? Great idea to add a teaser for next week too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.