Friday 1 October 2021

Week 10 Activites

 Week 10 Activites


 
Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today I am blogging about the tasks we have had this week. All our tasks were on a task board. This included Maths, Literacy and Other. My favourite task this week was the Nature Art. Below this is a photo of the task board.


We had to put all our work on a slideshow called Lockdown Creations. We had three tasks each day Literacy, Maths and Other. For Literacy we had to do Code Avengers. Code Avengers is a cool website where you have set tasks to do. For our Maths we had a warm up and a main task each day. For Other we had a selection of tasks to choose from. These were Car Building, Nature Art, Put it in a sentance, Did you know and more. Below is my lockdown creations slideshow.



Thanks for reading my blog post about my tasks for Week 10. Today I made some Banana Bread and will publish a post about that at around 6.30. That will also be my 160th blog post so...



Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.