Friday 1 October 2021

Banana Bread/160th Blog Post

 160th Blog Post!!!

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, as you already know from the title this is my 160th blog post!!! My first blog post (techinally second) was my blog profile. Link here. Now of course I haven't just written a boring blog post about it being my 160th, it also is a purpouse for me to talk about some more baking! Today I made some banana bread. It was sooooo cool. I used the Ultimate Banana Breadrecipe by Tasty. Link here. Below is a photo




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Daniel, your 160th blog post. Wow! That’s a huge effort. Tu meke! As for your banana bread, it sounds delicious, especially having choc chips. Thanks for sharing. Have a great holiday time but keep on baking and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super yummy and now it is all gone. Thanks Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Daniel. Congratulations on reaching 160 posts! Do you have a goal for when you might reach 200? What a cool idea to link to your first post. How do you think you've improved as a blogger since then? The DLO in that first post seems to be missing. Maybe you deleted that file?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.