Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ Wk1 D2 A2 - Moon Poem

Hi Bloggers,
This is my first Summer Learning Journey activity that I am posting on my blog. We had the choice of three activities to do. I chose to do a poem about the moon. Here is my poem.

This is my funny poem.
The cow jumped over the moon.
He soon hit a spoon covered in doom.
tps://www.searchpng.com/2019/09/02/transparent-moon-png-image-free-download/
EH! EH! EH! he cried as he couldn't get out.

Moo! Moo! Moon! he shouted.

Only he was lonely.
Only he was a pony.             
Now he is... MOONED!

This is my emotions poem.

When I landed on the moon,  
I felt very doomed.
I was very scared                    
I felt very despaired.                 
It was frightening,                           
It felt like being struck by lighting,
on the Moon.

3 comments:



  1. Kia ora Daniel :)

    Thanks for doing week one, day two, activity two! I think the poem you’ve made is very creative and unique. I love how enthusiastic it is, I can almost hear someone saying it! If you had the chance to go to the moon, would you?

    I also really like how you’ve added an image to your post - this makes it more eye-catching and effective, and will bring more people to your blog! I can also see that you’ve attributed the image so ka pai, keep up the great work!

    Thanks for posting and have a great Tuesday afternoon.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Eliza :)
      Thanks for your super positive comment. I had a really fun time doing my poems. The reason I did a funny one and an emotions one is because I did a funny one but then realised I was supossed to do a felling poem but I decided to keep the funny one. If I had a chance to go to the moon I would but only for a few days.
      Daniel :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Daniel,

      That's totally okay! I am really enjoying reading and commenting on all of these awesome blog posts. Aaaaah I see, well i'm glad you enjoyed doing your poems.

      Keep up the fantastic work!
      Eliza :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.