Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ Wk1 D3 A2 - Questions for Steven Adams

Hi Bloggers,
This is my second Summer Learning Journey activity. Like yesterday we had a choice of three activities. I chose to do activity 2 wich was all about questions of a sports player. We could choose between LeBron James or Steven Adams. I choose Steven Adams. Here are my questions.

Question 1: Why did you choose to play Basketball?
Answer for Question 1:

Question 2: How long have you been playing basketball for?
Answer for Question 2: 

Question 3: What year did you have your best game?
Answer for Question 3:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Adams#/media/File:Steven_Adams_(32049572304).jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ola Daniel, how is your day going so far?

    Thanks for doing week one, day three, activity two! The questions you would ask Steven Adams are great! It shows you have really thought about this activity. I think you would get some really interesting information from asking those questions.

    Do you play basketball or any other sports? I like to run, box, dance, and play netball :)

    Have a groovy Thursday,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also see you have attributed your image - fantastic work! Keep it up :)
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.