Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ Wk1 D3 A1 - Superpowers

Hi Bloggers,
This is my third Summer Learning Journey activity. Like yesterday (and earlier today) we had a choice of three activities. I chose to do activity 1 which was all about superpowers. We had to choose 3 superpowers we wanted and explain why. Here are the superpowers I would like to have, and why.


Superpower 1,
Invisibility
I would like to have invisibility so I could help and do things for people without them knowing it was me.

Superpower 2,
Super Speed
I would like Super speed so If someone was in trouble I could run super fast and go help.

Superpower 3,
Sportsmanship
I would like to have Sportsmanship so that even if I (or my team) loses (or doesn’t win) I would always
congratulate the other person (or team) that won.

Here is a link to the other activity I did today.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Daniel I really liked your superpower poster it was sooo interesting that I wanted to read more. Also that I liked the way that you were thinkig before you wrote. Maybe next time you could add a little bit more information. who is your favourite sport person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel,

    My name is Toe'umu, and I go to Wesley Intermediate. I really like how you've said, why you want each super power. This reminds me of when I did this activity today! Maybe next time you could add in some images, but make sure to credit them, if they aren't yours!

    Have a great day,
    Toe'umu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nǐ hǎo Daniel,

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them! They are creative and I like how you’ve said the reasons for choosing these particular superpowers. The best thing about superpower number three is that you can actually have this! Sportsmanship is a fantastic quality to have and is something you get better at as you practice it.

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation because being able to travel the world and not have to pay for flights would be amazing!

    Thanks for posting! Have a brilliant day,
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.