Tuesday 25 August 2020

25/8/2020 Activities

Szia Bloggers
(Hello in Hungarian)

Today I feel good. I really enjoyed everything. My favourite thing was the Egg Carton face masks. My least favourite was Sunshine Classics because you do the same thing each time. Below is a description about everything.

Today for Reading I did Sunshine Classics. It was about wind and storms. It was really fun.


Today for Writing I wrote about a girl who had a pet giraffe. I wrote over 200 words.


Today for Maths I did Kahoot. I had to make a Kahoot about maths. Mine is about decimals.


For my other activity I did the face masks. I think I did a good job as I used an egg carton.



1 comment:

  1. Can you please share your giraffe story with me, I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.