Friday 24 January 2020

SLJ Wk4 D5 A3 - Concluding the Journey

Hi Bloggers
The Summer Learning Journey is now finished! So I decided to end with activity 3 which was about concluding the journey. We had to tell you are
-Favourite Post
-Least Favourite Post
-Three things we learnt from doing this
-What changes/improvements we would make next time.

My favourite post was... 'Dear Jacinda'.

My least favourite post was... Apple vs. Microsoft.

I learnt
-That I should always follow the instructions.
-That the Summer Learning Journey prevented me from having the Summer Slump.
-That the Summer Learning Journey is a bunch of fun!

Next time I will
-Try and do more posts.
-Try to always follow the instructions.
-Try and add pictures to all my posts

I hope you enjoyed watching me do the Summer Learning Journey. Until Next year!


https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome

3 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel,
    Can you even hear it? This is the last day of the Summer Learning Journey! You have finished the Summer Learning Journey at the perfect time! Congratulations on managing to finish the Summer Learning Journey! What an incredible journey you have been through. I have really enjoyed commenting through your blog posts. The activity about writing to Jacinda Ardern was one of my favorites. Actually, I liked all the activities. 60 activities is a lot. Since you have been putting time and effort into them you have spent a long time on this amazing programme. I am looking forward to see you commenting on other people's blog. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Daniel

    The end of the Journey is here! Wow Daniel, you made it! I very like this blog post. Oh, Dear Jacinda is yoir favorite activity aswell. Dear Jacinda is also my favorite activity! Its sad that we are not going to be seeing each spectacular blog post you do. We wish you the best for this year Daniel. Ka pai!

    You rock Daniel!

    -Pao ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata Mārie Daniel

    Congratulations and well done on making it to the lucky last activity of the Summer Learning Journey for this Summer. You should be very proud of all your hard work and effort you have put in over the last couple of weeks.

    I am so glad to hear that you have really enjoyed doing the programme this year and really hope that you will want to stay on with us next summer we would really enjoy having you on for another summer. Thank you also for sharing some of the things you have learned from doing the programme this year and also some of the feedback you have for us.

    I think it is really awesome that you have highlighted in your “next time” that you would try and do more posts, that is a very good goal to set and maybe next year you’ll be able to get through all 60 activities of the programme. I know you can do it! I have seen great potential while reading and responding to all your blog post this summer.

    Good luck for school this year buddy! You’re a star :)

    Tofā Soifua,
    Kueni.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.