Thursday 20 May 2021

Ako Hiko Toolkits

Ako Hiko Toolkits

Hello bloggers around the world๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, today I will be blogging about toolkits. It was held at Owairaka District School on Thursday the 20th of May.  For those of you who don't know what toolkits is please read my blog post from last year. Link is here. Anyway this is an explanation of my day at toolkits.

My first one was Google Maps. Me and my freind Mahdi were presenting. We were teaching people how to plan journeys. We also taught them how to look at different planets. Sadly I didn't manage to find any photos

My next toolkit was Making Books with Google Slides/Docs. My freinds Josie and Zara were there too. It was pretty fun. I wrote one about my cat Scarlet.

My thrid and last session was Webcam Toy. My freinds Paityn and Erana were there too. It was pretty easy to learn. 

Overall toolkits was really fun. I really liked to present. At the end two people from Fusion came to talk to us. They were both interns. They told us that it is imporant to be sensible online because it can never be erased. It was a really fun day. Have you ever been to a toolkit day before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.